- Shop All Products
- Hardwood Pendants
- Sacred Geometry
- Divine Diamond Fractal Hardwood Pendant
Customize this laser-cut, hand-finished hardwood pendant with the wood type and gemstone combo of your choice! Choose between our hand-finished Cherry, Walnut or African Padauk hardwoods, each cut to about ¼” thick and contrast the natural beauty of the gemstones against the wood. Each pendant includes a free waxed cotton cord, tied into an adjustable slip knot. ‘Divine Diamond Fractal’ is an original design by Marc Krell and measures about 2 inches round.
Customize the back of your pendant by adding this listing to your cart!
- The Cherry tree (golden brown wood) symbolizes strong expression, rebirth, new awakenings and compassion.
- The Walnut tree (chocolate brown wood) symbolizes clarity and focus, gathering of energy and beginning new projects.
- The African Padauk (lustrous orange-red wood) symbolizes power and strength, drawing from the element of fire, and is used for vitality and control yet with a constantly shifting energy…
- You can learn more about our gemstone options here
All of our hand-finished products are shipped from Southern California, where they are produced as they are ordered. Please allow us a 1-2 week lead time to create and ship your order. Most will ship in one. If you have a need-by date to meet, just please let us know and we will work with you!
Posted by Devin L on Jan 24th 2017
I absolutely adore this pendant, the design is so entrancing and intricate. The wood is thick enough where I'm not worried about it breaking over time so that is a nice bonus. I ordered the walnut and it looks and even smells amazing. I really like that you can customize the stone options also. I ordered labradorite and am very happy with the finished design!! Definitely one of my new favorite necklaces. Very unique and very beautiful!
I ordered this piece on a Thursday evening and it was delivered to my home in Florida on the following Monday so excellent delivery time as well. Extremely happy overall!!
Loved the Design!
Posted by Allie G on Dec 6th 2016
I love the color and design of the wood, and it is a nice piece to wear when you want to class it up a bit more than crystal wraps or glass beads, etc.
My only suggestion is that the link that connects the pendant to the necklace should be big enough that you can slide it off and wear a different chain with it. I got the metal chain thinking I could swap it out for a hemp necklace or something else, but I can't slip it off.