- Shop All Products
- Hardwood Jewelry
- Hardwood Pendants
- Nonagon Mandala 1 Hardwood Pendant by Corey Clark
Nonagon Mandala 1, Designed by artist Corey Clark.
Customize this laser-cut hardwood pendant with the wood type and gemstone combo of your choice! Choose between our hand-finished Cherry, Walnut or African Padauk hardwoods, each cut to about ¼” thick and contrast the natural beauty of the gemstones against the wood. Each pendant includes a free waxed cotton cord, tied into an adjustable slip knot.
- The Cherry tree (golden brown wood) symbolizes strong expression, rebirth, new awakenings and compassion.
- The Walnut tree (chocolate brown wood) symbolizes clarity and focus, gathering of energy and beginning new projects.
- The African Padauk (lustrous orange-red wood) symbolizes power and strength, drawing from the element of fire, and is used for vitality and control yet with a constantly shifting energy…
- You can learn more about our gemstone options here
All of our hand-finished products are shipped from Southern California, where they are produced as they are ordered. Please allow us a 1-2 week lead time to create and ship your order. Most will ship in one. If you have a need-by date to meet, or any questions to ask, please either make a note on your order during checkout, or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Lou M. on Jan 9th 2018
I bought this and the Mandela 3 with different colored 12mm gemstones. It was a gift for my girlfriend and it was hard picking one, so I figured I’d buy both and let her choose, which one she wanted to keep. Upon receiving the pendants, I found them to look better in person, as I was worried the gemstone would be too large. Long story short, she loved each of them and we wound up keeping both of them.