- Shop All Products
- Hardwood Jewelry
- Hardwood Pendants
- Nonagon Mandala 3 Hardwood Pendant by Corey Clark
Customize this laser-cut hardwood pendant with the wood type and gemstone combo of your choice! Choose between our hand-finished Cherry, Walnut or African Padauk hardwoods, each cut to about ¼” thick and contrast the natural beauty of the gemstones against the wood. Each pendant includes a free waxed cotton cord, tied into an adjustable slip knot. 'Nonagon Mandala 2' is an original design by Corey Clark.
You can find more of Corey's designs here!
Customize the back of your pendant by adding this listing to your cart!
- The Cherry tree (golden brown wood) symbolizes strong expression, rebirth, new awakenings and compassion.
- The Walnut tree (chocolate brown wood) symbolizes clarity and focus, gathering of energy and beginning new projects.
- The African Padauk (lustrous orange-red wood) symbolizes power and strength, drawing from the element of fire, and is used for vitality and control yet with a constantly shifting energy…
- You can learn more about our gemstone options here
All of our hand-finished products are shipped from Southern California, where they are produced as they are ordered. Please allow us a 1-2 week lead time to create and ship your order. Most will ship in one. If you have a need-by date to meet, just please let us know and we will work with you!
Very, Very Satisfied!
Posted by Lou M. on Jan 9th 2018
I bought this and the Mandela 1 with different colored 12mm gemstones. It was a gift for my girlfriend and it was hard picking one, so I figured I’d buy both and let her choose, which one she wanted to keep. Upon receiving the pendants, I found them to look better in person, as I was worried the gemstone would be too large. Long story short, she loved each of them and we wound up keeping both of them.