- Shop All Products
- Hardwood Jewelry
- Hardwood Pendants
- Sacred Turtle Hardwood 30mm Gemstone Pendant
Turtles are amazing creatures and a natural symbol of strength, longevity, endurance and the continuation of life no matter the odds! These hardwood turtle pendants carry gemstones in their tough shells! Designed by Marc Krell.
You can choose between our hand-finished Cherry, Walnut or African Padauk hardwoods, each about ¼” thick and naturally colored without any stains or dyes. You may also choose which cabochon to inlay into frame of the design! Each high-quality art pendant includes a free waxed cotton cord tied into an adjustable slip knot.
You can design your pendant with a certain intention:
- The Cherry tree (golden brown wood) symbolizes strong expression, rebirth, new awakenings and compassion.
- The Walnut tree (chocolate brown wood) symbolizes clarity and focus, gathering of energy and beginning new projects.
- The African Padauk (lustrous orange-red wood) symbolizes powe and strength, drawing from the element of fire, and is used for vitality and control yet with a constantly shifting energy…
- Popular gemstone options that pair well with this design are Abalone, Malachite, Amazonite, Chrysocolla, and Red Paua Shell.
- You can learn more about the intention behind our gemstone options here
All of our hand-finished products are fully produced and shipped from Southern California, where each is created made-to-order. Please allow us a 1-2 week lead time to create and ship your order. Most will ship in one. If you have a need-by date to meet, or any questions to ask, please either make a note on your order during checkout, or feel free to email us at email@example.com