- Shop All Products
- Hardwood Jewelry
- Hardwood Pendants
- Sacred Turtle Hardwood 30mm Gemstone Pendant
Turtles are amazing creatures and a natural symbol of strength, longevity, endurance and the continuation of life no matter the odds! These hardwood turtle pendants are large at 3 inches wide! They carry gemstones in their tough shells! Designed by Marc Krell.
You can choose between our hand-finished Cherry, Walnut or African Padauk hardwoods, each about ¼” thick and naturally colored without any stains or dyes. You may also choose which cabochon to inlay into frame of the design! Each high-quality art pendant includes a free waxed cotton cord tied into an adjustable slip knot.
You can design your pendant with a certain intention:
- The Cherry tree (golden brown wood) symbolizes strong expression, rebirth, new awakenings and compassion.
- The Walnut tree (chocolate brown wood) symbolizes clarity and focus, gathering of energy and beginning new projects.
- The African Padauk (lustrous orange-red wood) symbolizes powe and strength, drawing from the element of fire, and is used for vitality and control yet with a constantly shifting energy…
- Popular gemstone options that pair well with this design are Abalone, Malachite, Amazonite, Chrysocolla, and Red Paua Shell.
- You can learn more about the intention behind our gemstone options here
All of our hand-finished products are fully produced and shipped from Southern California, where each is created made-to-order. Please allow us a 1-2 week lead time to create and ship your order. Most will ship in one. If you have a need-by date to meet, or any questions to ask, please either make a note on your order during checkout, or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org