- Shop All Products
- Hardwood Jewelry
- Hardwood Pendants
- Centripetal Reflections Hardwood Pendant
A series of hexagons scaled down and rotated into a Fibonacci vortex. Designed by Marc Krell.
You can choose between our hand-finished Cherry, Walnut or African Padauk hardwoods, each about ¼” thick and naturally colored without any stains or dyes. You may also choose to inlay a high quality gemstone cabochon into the design! Each art pendant includes a free waxed cotton cord tied into an adjustable slip knot.
If you'd like, you may design your pendant with a certain intention behind it:
- The Cherry tree (golden brown wood) symbolizes strong expression, rebirth, new awakenings and compassion.
- The Walnut tree (chocolate brown wood) symbolizes clarity and focus, gathering of energy and beginning new projects.
- The African Padauk (lustrous orange-red wood) symbolizes power and strength, drawing from the element of fire, and is used for vitality and control yet with a constantly shifting energy…
- Each gemstone has a unique intention behind it. Learn more here!
- Custom engravings are available on the back of your pendant by adding this listing to your cart!
All of our hand-finished products are shipped from Southern California, where they are produced as they are ordered. Please allow us a 1-2 week lead time to create and ship your order. Most will ship in one. If you have a need-by date to meet, or any questions to ask, please either make a note on your order during checkout, or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org