- Shop All Products
- Hardwood Jewelry
- Hardwood Pendants
- Nonagon Mandala 2 Hardwood Pendant by Corey Clark
Nonagon Mandala 2, Designed by artist Corey Clark.
Customize this laser-cut hardwood pendant with the wood type and gemstone combo of your choice! Choose between our hand-finished Cherry, Walnut or African Padauk hardwoods, each cut to about ¼” thick and contrast the natural beauty of the gemstones against the wood. Each pendant includes a free waxed cotton cord, tied into an adjustable slip knot.
Customize the back of your pendant by adding this listing to your cart!
- The Cherry tree (golden brown wood) symbolizes strong expression, rebirth, new awakenings and compassion.
- The Walnut tree (chocolate brown wood) symbolizes clarity and focus, gathering of energy and beginning new projects.
- The African Padauk (lustrous orange-red wood) symbolizes power and strength, drawing from the element of fire, and is used for vitality and control yet with a constantly shifting energy…
- You can learn more about our gemstone options here
All of our hand-finished products are shipped from Southern California, where they are produced as they are ordered. Please allow us a 1-2 week lead time to create and ship your order. Most will ship in one. If you have a need-by date to meet, or any questions to ask, please either make a note on your order during checkout, or feel free to email us at email@example.com