- The Maple tree is a symbol of strength and endurance, and also known as the tree of tolerance. It represents offering, generosity, balance, promise and practicality. Is it associated with the element of Water.
- The Birch Tree symbolizes inception, fertility and new beginnings, as it is a pioneering species which quickly grows in bare soil and after fires burn through a forest. It is also thought to have powers of discipline and purification, assisting creativity and being of service. It is associated with the element of Water.
- The Walnut tree (chocolate brown wood) symbolizes clarity and focus, gathering of energy and beginning new projects, as well as assisting in letting go of unwanted associations and making a transition or shift in your life. It is also a reminder of gratitude, with many references in folklore to people beating the tree with a sense of ingratitude for its fruit. It is associated with the element of fire.
- The African Padauk (lustrous orange-red wood) symbolizes power and strength, drawing from the element of fire, and is used for vitality and control yet with a constantly shifting, energy.
- The Cherry tree symbolizes strong expression, rebirth, new awakenings and compassion