- Shop Entire Catalog
- Hardwood Pendants
- 30mm Gemstone Pendants
- 'Mushroom Cap Mandala' Hardwood 30mm Gemstone Pendant
A pattern representing organic growth, this design is reminiscent of the underside of a mushroom. Designed by Marc Krell, this design measures about 1.9 inches and is customized with the gemstone of your choice. Comes hung on a cord or chain and ready to wear!
Please note that due to the natural quality of both wood and gemstones, each pendant will be unique, with no two pendants being exactly the same.
- The Cherry tree (golden brown wood) symbolizes strong expression, rebirth, new awakenings and compassion.
- The Walnut tree (chocolate brown wood) symbolizes clarity and focus, gathering of energy and beginning new projects.
- The African Padauk (lustrous orange-red wood) symbolizes power and strength, drawing from the element of fire, and is used for vitality and control yet with a constantly shifting energy…
- Please see metaphysical information on our gemstone choices here
All of our hand-finished products are shipped from Southern California, where they are produced as they are ordered. Please allow us a 1-2 week lead time to create and ship your order. Most will ship in one. If you have a need-by date to meet, just please let us know and we will work with you!
Amazing Craftsmanship and a beautiful stone
Posted by Jason on Feb 19th 2020
The Mushroom Cap Mandala Pendant is top notch! I originally ordered it with 'copper malachite' but Mark called me and informed me they were out and offered an upgrade to malachite as a substitute. The stone I received is fantastic and way better than expected. They provided great customer service and I will 100% be ordering more items from Laser Trees. Thanks again!