A Fibonacci vortex of pentagons with the gemstone of your choice as the center of this Sunflower! Designed by Shawn Kessler, this design measures about 1.9 inches and is customized with the gemstone of your choice. Comes hung on a cord or chain and ready to wear!
The grain of our hand-finished hardwood and the gemstones we use both have natural variation that make each pendant a unique creation!
- The Cherry tree (golden brown wood) symbolizes strong expression, rebirth, new awakenings and compassion.
- The Walnut tree (chocolate brown wood) symbolizes clarity and focus, gathering of energy and beginning new projects.
- The Maple tree (pale white wood) is a symbol of strength and endurance, and also known as the tree of tolerance. It represents offering, generosity, balance, promise and practicality. Is it associated with the element of Water.
- The African Padauk (lustrous orange-red wood) symbolizes power and strength, drawing from the element of fire, and is used for vitality and control yet with a constantly shifting energy…
- Please see metaphysical information on our gemstone choices here
All of our hand-finished products are shipped from Southern California, where they are produced as they are ordered. Please allow us a 1-2 week lead time to create and ship your order. Most will ship in one. If you have a need-by date to meet, just please let us know and we will work with you!