A multiverse of hexagons, fractaling inwards and always interconnected. Designed by Marc Krell, this design measures about 1.9 inches and is customized with the gemstone of your choice. Comes hung on a cord or chain and ready to wear!
The grain of our hand-finished hardwood and the gemstones we use always have natural variation that make each pendant a unique creation!
- The Cherry tree (golden brown wood) symbolizes strong expression, rebirth, new awakenings and compassion.
- The Walnut tree (chocolate brown wood) symbolizes clarity and focus, gathering of energy and beginning new projects.
- The Maple tree (pale white wood) is a symbol of strength and endurance, and also known as the tree of tolerance. It represents offering, generosity, balance, promise and practicality. Is it associated with the element of Water.
- The African Padauk (lustrous orange-red wood) symbolizes power and strength, drawing from the element of fire, and is used for vitality and control yet with a constantly shifting energy…
- Please see metaphysical information on our gemstone choices here
All of our hand-finished products are shipped from Southern California, where they are produced as they are ordered. Please allow us a 1-2 week lead time to create and ship your order. Most will ship in one. If you have a need-by date to meet, just please let us know and we will work with you!